domingo, 24 de julio de 2011

Wang guy

Okay, so now my cousins are finally gone -don't get me wrong, i love them very much, but i'm soooo tired... just need to get back to my old life. Took them to the bus station this morning, so we had to get up at 8 am... Man, really great idea going out last night and not getting home til 4.30! Good one, Hazel

So yeah, just after this post here i think i'm going to do a LOOOOT of sleeping so i can party tonight! (we got free passes to a club called sotavento for tonight, pretty cool)... But i think rather than telling what happened last night -all i will say is i haven't been this embarassed for a long time, so we'll see if i ever tell it ;) - i'm going to talk about something that happened just a few days ago, when i was with my cousins.
It was like midday or something and we were just chilling at home, thinking about going to the beach later on in the day, and talking to people on facebook. Hazel was using the computer, talking to Pry for me, and she was just using the computer when someone added me on msn. Not knowing exactly what she was doing, she accepted this random person... just a guy. So about two minutes later the guy starts talking to me on chat, and he's like: hey, i'm mark! and i'm like, "okay cool, good for you, but who the fuck are you? how did you find me?"... so we start talking to the guy, he says he found me via facebook, bla bla... just random chatting. until, all of a sudden, hazel views the window and we notice the guy has changed his dp to one of his dick... and him rubbing it. charming. needless to say, i blocked him, reported him... and it's a shame i couldn't do any more. probably traumatized the poor girl even more than me! she's only 12

And now that you know the story i thiiiiink i'm gonna go to bed :)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario