jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Play that funky music white boy !

Heey, what’s up?! Soooo, sorethroat is finally over and today I decided to go to the beach with Zoe and her cousins. What a good decision. It was so funny overthere.

Got there and it was around 1:30pm with my lovely & cold damm lemon  Have been sunbathing for a while and then enjoying the sea. That sounds pretty normal, but yeah something had to happen, everything was the way too normal for us.

After all that funny moments we spent talking to those 123456543 promoters who still try to sell us parties that we already know or we are not interested in & those Italian guys who used the promoters to get us to the same party that they were going to.. we were chillin on the sand, sunbathing and I was really considering the idea of going to buy sth to drink, I was super thirsty, but also so lazy. Soooo, the barman from a chiringuito ( bar on the beach ) came to me and gave me a Sex on the beach ( favourite cocktail btw ) and I told him that I didn’t ask for anything so it wasn’t mine.. here comes the funny part. Looks like a guy from the bar paid that cocktail for me with a lil heart above the drink. ( That’s how desperate people actually are, I gotta admit that it was cute tho). I shared the cocktail with zoe because im adorable lol jk. So we were enjoying that cold sex on the beach, and appreciating the drunk guys around the beach ( they are actually hobos, living on the beach, so they do nothing else than drink and entertain people on the beach) while appreciating them fighting each other, throwing water at each other, and so on, one of them started to sing. That was funny, we were all laughing and stuff, but when he thought that he was James Brown singing: ‘Play that funky muuuusiic white boy’ was the way too much, he also tried to be Elvis Presley for a second. Hilarious.

So if you guys live in bcn, or ever come to visit that wonderful city & want to have an entertaining afternoon, barceloneta is the beach to be.
Our spot is right next to the hobos ( yeah, our and 123453 people’ spot.)

our spot on the beach, catch us there ;)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario