lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

Daaaad, you're not looking!

So, as Pryscila and I have both mentioned in recent posts, my cousins are staying with me for a bit over a week, and I'm taking them to nice places so they can have a great time :)
Today was Costa Caribe, a water park created by Universal Studios which is just outside Salou. It was a real trip back into childhood. I hadn't been there for years but we decided to go, basically just to entertain the youngest. First we had a shitload of drama to get there; kept getting on the wrong trains... so instead of getting there in an hour and a half, it took a bit over three hours... which was just great considering we'd got up at 8am... But overall experience: fun, sunburnt, sore from a little 10 year old brat trying to flirt with Hazel by being unbelievable annoying -and managing to elbow me just above the eye, amongst others- and, let's not forget, dead from all the energy used today! But hey, tomorrow planning on going to see my baby, who is sick with a fever... :(

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario