sábado, 6 de agosto de 2011

Separate and ever deadly ♥

Hey hey! Uf yeah i know theres a long time since i wrote sth on the blog.. have been pretty lazy AND busy lately.
Missing my lady like crazy :/ Zoe is in paris since last sunday, and we do videocalls everyday (thanks skype) but its not the same.. ! Finally she comes back to the beautiful bcn tomorrow.Not a lot happened lately, or yeah. Since I started to work as promoter, goddamn, everynight there's sth new. I met a lot of people lately, 123454323 people. They are soooo nice, i enjoy working there, but atm its pretty shitty.. lots of promoters and less customers but yeah will see.
Tuesday night is indeed a night to remember.. I still do not know how the hell i can drink that much. Was working and a friend came to pick me up, we went to drink a beer and then we were supposed to go to that pub crawl im promoting cause we go for free and it was ladies night, which means that ladies get a mojito for free in the club ( promoting time lol ) but yeah we had 1 beer, 2 beers, 3 beers, 4 beers, shots of tequila and then we realised that we lost the group from the pub crawl, started to walk around and then ended up in a lounge club. Great there we had more beers and sangria and shots ( drunk as hell ) sooo they closed that lounge and we were talking to some guys from california, reaaally nice guys. ( i beat one of them drinkin beer lmao ) But yeah was the way too drunk to ask them their names, they prolly told me but i dont remember... The thing is that when i got home, i realised that i didnt have my lovely cellphone -.-' started to call being suuuper drunk and a girl answered, she said she found it in that lounge lol and she would give it back to me the following day, great. I went to bed, slept.. the following day was dying by hangover and then went to work and before went to pick my cellphone in that lounge. The stupid girl forgot my cellphone at her place so i had to take a taxi and go to the other side of bcn, so fuckin far away. BUUUUT when i got there, that was indeed the craziest thing, guess who opened the door for me? ONE OF THE CALIFORNIAN GUYS. yeah.. BCN is not a big city anymore after that lol not for me. insane guys..
that was basically tuesday and wednesday night. . Nothing so interesting happened then, but i really can not complain about yesterday night, was indeed a good night :)
Looking forward to meet my lady tomorrowww


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario